The 2021 Downtown Sykesville Farmers Market is nestled in historic Sykesville. Vendors are set up on Baldwin Drive or integrated in the fabric of our charming shopping district, in between the unique shops and boutiques of the Best Main Street in America 2020 (award by Independent We Stand).
The Market runs every Sunday, 9:00am-1:00pm from May 16th to Oct 24th!
You can find a variety of locally sourced fruits and vegetables, herbs, honey, cakes, nuts, beef, pork, poultry, eggs, cheese, baked goods, dog treats, as well as eclectic artisan booths displaying jewelry, home decor, and art pieces.
We have the Junior Market returning that will host special activities each week for our younger Market attendees! We will also be having a poetry and art contest at the Junior Market – for more information on how to enter your poetry or art please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Streets shops and boutiques are opening earlier to welcome you as well!
We have so many more surprises but would rather have you come check them out.
* Diveley’s Fruit Farm https://diveleysfruitfarm.com/home
* Grace A Mano https://www.graceamano.com/
* Valencia’s Produce https://www.facebook.com/valenciaproduce
* Beads by Bettina http://www.beadsbybettinadesigns.com/
* DC Dills https://dcdills.com/
* Ridge’s Hot Peppers https://www.instagram.com/ridgehots/?hl=en
* Staffords Produce https://www.facebook.com/StaffordsProduce/
* Fiddlers Green https://fiddlersgreen.io/
* Dilly Dally Garden/Bee Haven/ Patchwork Dahlias https://www.beehavenflowerfarm.com/ , ` http://dillydallygarden.com/ , https://www.facebook.com/Patchwork-Dahlias-1450276655274772/
* Caramel Kettle https://www.thecaramelkettle.com/
* Greek Superfoods/ Dimitri Olive Oil https://dimitrioliveoil.com/
* My Favorite Things https://www.myfavoritethingshome.com/?fbclid=IwAR1Oq2P0OSGEjW4Vk7HsUWqFEQURs2J1a-uxSPW3OAaec3ja2F3ECYGe_2I
* The Exotic Bean https://theexoticbean.com/
* Balti Marons https://www.facebook.com/BaltiMarons1/
* Addison’s Bakery https://www.facebook.com/Addisons-Bakery-144758865702984/
* Serene Lavender Farm https://www.serenelavenderfarm.com/about-us
* Goose Ridge Soaps https://www.gooseridgesoaps.com/
* MISCellaneous Distillery https://www.miscdistillery.com/
* Detta’s Delight Lids https://www.etsy.com/shop/DettasDelight
* Puerto Rico Distillery https://puertoricodistillery.com/
* Revive Juice https://revivehealth.life/
* Forging and Welding by Will
* Great Harvest https://www.greatharvest.com/
* Braglio Farms https://www.bragliofarms.com/
* The Golden Stitch Boutique https://www.etsy.com/shop/thegoldenstitchmd/?fbclid=IwAR18ybXTJfhhUg6Yq9Ee3k8HLPHhgnEouxeHs5nAoYXNF3hJDZsP469JOd4
* Twin Valley Distillers https://marylandistillery.com/
* All GenZ https://www.facebook.com/maddy.whiteman.31
* Real Tasty Food https://www.realfoodrealtasty.com/
* Raising Kane Designs https://www.raisingkanedesign.com/
* Infinite Love Project https://infiniteloveproject.com/
* God Scent Herbs https://www.facebook.com/God-Scent-Herbs-259439127431748
* All That’s Golden Designs
* El Piquin Food Truck – https://piquinrestaurantessex.com/ only to-go options will be offered in accordance with Health Department Guidelines and Governor Hogan’s COVID-19 Safety Plan
We all have a responsibility to stop the spread of COVID-19; as such the Sykesville Farmers Market requires mandatory mask usage while attending the market, social distancing, and frequent hand sanitizer usage. All of our vendors are required to answer COVID-19 screening before attending each Market and we ask that if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed or have come in contact with someone exposed to COVID-19 that you refrain from attending the Farmers Market.